- Alleged Author asked "Do you have a favorite YA horror book?" - I don't really have a favorite, though anything by Stephen King would have to be pretty high up on my list. And I recently read The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff and also Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves, and loved both of those!
- Aun-Juli asked "Do you have a favorite dessert?" - Ooh, that's easy. Pavlova for sure!!! Do you guys have pavlova where you are?
- Lisa Potts asked "What song do you secretly love but won't admit it to anyone due to the humiliation it would cause?" - LOL, if I told you I'd have to kill you! I'll give you a little hint, it's an oldie but a goodie. Another hint: I love male/female duets :)
- PK Hrezo said "I wanna know where you live? What part of the world?" - Yep, I'm an Aussie. I lived in Sydney until January of this year, when I moved to Canberra (the capital of Australia but A LOT smaller!). Check out my Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, we'll pack, we'll clean, we'll go... post if you're interested
- Colene Murphy asked "Favorite book? Favorite writing spot? Favorite writing hour?" - Hmm, favorite book (I have too many to even pick half a dozen, let alone one!). Favorite writing spot (these days I usually write at the dining room table. I used to sit on the couch in the lounge room, but my new lounge room is rather small and dark and cramped!). Favorite writing hour (I get the most writing done mid-morning, and ideally another bit done after lunch. I do most of my blogging in the evenings)
- Su asked "What is your earliest memory?" - This may freak some of you out (sorry!), though it's rather a typical scene from the Australian bush. I was 4ish at the time, and was playing on the swing set outside. I looked over to see a huge goanna run across the lawn and climb up a nearby tree. I screamed for my mother to come running, and kept swinging frantically (oops, adverb!!!) until she came to rescue me! Hmm, I've got another early memory involving a snake, though I might save that one until later *grins*