- From Megan at The Bittersweet Blog: We’re having a giveaway! Get Feedback on your Novel. Check it out here!
- From Jessica Therrien at Jessica Therrien: From Imagination to Publication: I'll be bouncing around blogs for my OPPRESSION Blog Tour. Stop by the tour stops and comment to win some great prizes.
- From Ryann Kerekes at Novel Addiction: Skip the slush! Let me refer you! Hosting a query contest with my agents. Winner gets a referral. Check it out over here!
- From Meradeth at Write Stuff: To celebrate the release of my cover for my debut novel, Colors Like Memories, I'm holding a little contest. Enter to win a book of your choice!
- From Sher A Hart at Sher A Hart: My Best Part: I added a contest, open through the end of March, to my campaign challenge entry. Guess my three word challenge theme or come closest to the ending of my book pitch, and you can win one of two prizes, a large envelope mailer of books from my collection (US only) or $10 USD in books (worldwide). You can come back and guess as many times as you want. I'll add more hints in the last week if nobody is close by then. Also, I have a books and chocolate contest posted on my, ahem, "Win chocolate and books" page. It ends on the 10th of March and the next goes from March 11th -10 April. This may be the last one with chocolate because when I buy it for the winner, I also buy some for me. Check it out here!
- From Danika Dinsmore at The Accidental Novelist: The final round of the 50 First Lines challenge is on. Anyone can join in the fun. Deadline for this round is midnight PST on Monday, March 12 – Visit my blog for details!
- Brooke R. Busse at Paper Mountain: This month, my blog is all about YOU! Have a book coming out, a blogfest, or just simply want to advertise yourself? Stop by to learn how.