Check out these great blogfests, contests, and other announcements:
- From Megan at The Bittersweet Blog: We’re having a giveaway! Get Feedback on your Novel. Check it out here!
- From Mark Koopmans at Aloha, and Hi! from Hi!: "I was born and reared in Dublin, Ireland and I'm mad excited for my Blog O'Hop with the theme of Got Irish - Get Pinched If You Don't Post! The linky list will officially open from March 12 to March 16, with the invitation to post the next day, which is, of course St. Patrick's Day :) Check out this post!
- From Charmaine Clancy at Wagging Tales: To celebrate the release of MY ZOMBIE DOG, Charmaine is hosting a Kindle giveaway for the month of March. You could WIN a Kindle Fire (or Kindle Keyboard 3G). Details on her Blog!
- From Danika Dinsmore at The Accidental Novelist: Round Two of the 50 First Lines Challenge has begun. You can still join in the fun and earn entries for prizes. This round's deadline is Monday, March 5.
- From Elodie at Elodie’s Life as a Commuting Writer: Love of reading International GIVEWAY - You can win 2 books: one for you and one for a teenager or a child or a baby you want to share your love of books with. If you’re a teenager, that’s one for you and one for a friend or somebody younger than you. Check it out here!
- From Rachel Morgan at Rachel Morgan Writes: GUARDIAN (CREEPY HOLLOW #1) launches on Monday 5 March! There will be a giveaway on Rachel’s blog and a blog tour of awesomeness beginning on Tues 6 March. Make sure you stop by and leave a comment (and don’t forget to buy a copy!)
- From Amanda at Born Bookish: Amanda at Born Bookish is having a book giveaway. Come by and enter for your chance to win a copy of May B by Caroline Starr Rose, as well as some signed swag! Enter here!