I write stuff for kids...and muse on writing, children's books, and the publishing industry in general

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Semi-Finalist, Never-ending Scene Blogfest (or cliffhanger--whatever) (woot!)

Well, I'm jumping up and down right now cause I've been chosen as a semi-finalist in Brenda Drake's Never-ending Scene Blogfest (or cliffhanger--whatever). Woot!!!

Here's my entry for those of you who haven't checked it out. AND, three of the Crusaders are in the semi-finals, Marieke, Rachel Morgan, and me. How cool is that!

Voting closes at 6am on Thursday, so pop on over, check out all the entries, and cast your votes. Can't wait to see who the winner and runner-ups are - there's prizes from C.A. Marshall on offer!!!

11 comments:

Brenda Drake said...

Good luck! Loved your story! :D

Regina said...

This is awesome. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Passing on my congratulations :-)
The crusaders are rocking the blogosphere!!

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant Rach! Good luck :O)

Christopher said...

woo hoo, nice work

DL Curran said...

Good luck!! :)

Grandpa said...

Well done Rach! Crusaders - go, go, go!!

Abby Minard said...

Congrats, thats awesome!

Rachael Harrie said...

Thanks so much guys :)

Rach

Mary Mary said...

Congrats, and I hope you do well!

Karen said...

Fantastic, well done :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails