• The longest (common) word that can be typed on the top row of a typewriter is ‘typewriter’.
• Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
• The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
• St Johns Wood is the only Underground station to share no letters with the word ‘mackerel’.
• Donkeys kill more people each year than plane crashes.
• Hull City is the only football league team whose name you can’t colour in with a biro.
• It is possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs.
• The name of every continent ends with the same letter with which it begins.
• All American presidents have worn glasses, although not all have done so in public.
• The theme tune to Some Mothers Do Ave Em is Some Mothers Do Ave Em in Morse Code.