(1) Suppose there are three men who are frozen and two of them died. How many are left?
(2) If a man is at the bottom of a cliff and he is dead and he has half of a match in his hand. How did he die?
|Hmm, bananas anybody?|
(3) A man walks into a restaurant and the waiter says good day Admiral. Why did the waiter call the the man an Admiral?
(4) You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match with you. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle or the fire?
|Having a lightbulb moment?|
(5) Each day a lady gets the lift from the 12th floor to the ground level, so she can go to work. When she comes home however she only goes up on the lift to level 8. Why is this - it is not to keep fit?
(6) A ship is sailing in the Atlantic ocean ... it sinks and every single person dies.....how is that possible?
|Which came first, the chicken or the egg???|
(7) The maker doesn't need it, the owner doesn't want it, the user doesn't know he's using it, what is it?
(8) Which word, if pronounced right, is wrong, but if pronounced wrong is right?
Here's the source. Scary thing is, these are supposedly for kids!!! How did you go? What's your favorite type of brain-teaser (or do you really, really hate those twisty little suckers)???
(1) (Answer: None! You were only supposing)
(2) (Answer: The man was in a hot air balloon with some of his friends and the balloon started to go down so the group of friends made a decision to draw sticks (matches) and who ever got the shortest stick had to jump off. The dead man got the shortest stick so he had to jump off!)
(3) (Answer: Because he was wearing his uniform!)
(4) (Answer: You light the match first!)
(5) (Answer: Because she is a midget and can only reach the up to the button for level 8!)
(6) (Answer: The couples lived and single people died!)
(7) (Answer: A coffin!)
(8) (Answer: Wrong!)